Video - Payment Help
Coral Reef Supply
securely with any
major credit card.
© copyright 2003-2012,
Coral Reef Supply
is an nLucent Company
| | | | | ||
- Payment shall be made in advance by Paypal (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express No Checks).
- All products carry full manufacturer warranty for the aquarium hobbyist. Please see our warranty page for more details. Products used for applications other than hobyist aquarium or for commercial use are only covered by the manufacturer's warranty if applicable to this use.
- All sales are subject to availabilty and quantity on hand. We update our site regularl so that all items listed on our web site are usually available. In the event that the item is not in our store or warehouse and is sold out and the item is back-ordered, we will contact you and at your option can get a refund of all the money you paid or we can send it to you ASAP. In the unlikely event that the manufacturer has now charged a higher price for the item than that shown on the website or in our catalog. We will sell the item to the buyer at the quoted price or at our cost or refund all the money you paid. We will notify you in the event of any price increases due to availability. To date this has never happened.
- Drop Shipments
- Some large and heavy items like chillers, sand (aragonite), buckets of salt and some lighting fixtures will be dropped shipped from the distributor or the manufacturer. Some manufacturers require drop shipment so they can insure the quality of packaging and delivery. By doing this we can also avoid the extra shipping charges that would otherwise accumulate. Passing the savings on to you. It is possible that your shipment will be split to achieve this service.
- All products carry a full manufacturers warranty. Most manufacturers would rather handle the warranty repair themselves. Returning the products directly to the manufacturer will avoid unnecessary delays in transferring the item multiple times. We do not repair or make adjustments to products. You must email us before returning your product to get an RA (return authorization) so we can process your package. Packages must be shipped with insurance and a tracking number. We cannot provide a refund for lost or damaged items. No returns after 30 days. No returns on opened or used products.
- 1) In the event that you receive an item that has been damaged in shipment, notify the carrier immediately upon delivery. Email us with your daytime contact number so we can file a claim with the carrier. Sometimes things do happen.
- 2) No refunds on lamps, electronic items, ballasts, test equipment, supplements, additives, test kits, foods or cut items (hose, filter pads). Test equipment that is defective must be returned to the manufacturer. Other defective items are exchanged for the same item(s). All returns must accompany the original packaging, warranty cards, accessories, etc.
- 3) Flourescent Lamps that do not work. All flourescent lamps we send out are tested to be sure that they work. If your lamp is damaged in shipment, notify the carrier upon receipt, then call us. In the unfortunate event that your lamp does not work, you can return the defective item that you purchased from us. Upon examination that the bulb is truly defective, the price for shipping costs will be refunded (normal ground fee limit) and a new lamp sent to you. Please call for a RA number to avoid delays.
- 4) If you order an item and change your mind later. (you really wanted a different item). You can return that item and get an exchange or refund. A 20% restocking fee will be required, and you must pay all the actual shipping charges and credit card fees for shipping. All items must be unopened, unused and have all original packaging, including blank warranty cards. On items where shipping and handling is free, shipping charges will be the actual amount of the shipping charges. If you need assistance in making the correct decision the first time you can email us or call and our knowledgeable staff will assist you. We will not try to sell you an item that you really do not want or that is not correct for your application. We want you to be satisfied with all your purchases.