Video - Payment Help
Coral Reef Supply
securely with any
major credit card.
© copyright 2003-2012,
Coral Reef Supply
is an nLucent Company
| | | | | ||
Refer to the manufacturers web site for actual warranty documentation.
This is just a summary.
- American Marine
- Pinpoint monitors & controllers have a 2 year warranty. Customer Service: 1 (800) 925-4689
- Aqua Logic
- All Aqua Logic Delta Star and Cyclone chillers are warranted against defects in parts and
workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original enduser purchase.
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aqua Ultraviolet
- Technical Support: (858) 292-4773
- CoolWorks Inc. warrants this product, to original purchaser, for one year from purchase date to be free of defects in material and
workmanship. Technical Support Email: email@example.com. Website: www.coolworksinc.com
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer Service: 1-800-255-4527
- One-year warranty on all Coralvue electronic metal halide ballasts. Coralvue will warrant the ballast for any mechanical or electrical failure from normal wear and tear. This does not include any physical abuse or water damage. The metal halide bulbs come with a 30-day warranty from the date of sale. Website www.coralvue.com
- Current USA
- Current USA product registration. For warranty info contact Coralreefsupply. Website
www.current-usa.com/ (760) 267-7059
- Custom SeaLife
- Custom SeaLife has gone out-of-business. There is no warranty on their products. Any products sold will be warrantied to work when received for 7 days. Replacements may not be available. Any Custom SeaLife products are sold as is.
- Ice Cap
- IceCap ballasts have 3 year warranty from manufacturer. ICE CAP requires that they warrant all their product direct. For warranty issues, please contact Ice Cap direct Service@icecapinc.com
. Website http://www.icecapinc.com/
- All Milwaukee instruments are warranted for 2 years. Each meter has a serial number and is supplied with a warranty certificate. To validate the warranty, the warranty card must be filled out and returned to Milwaukee within 14 days. Warranty is valid only when the product is used under normal conditions and in accordance with the instruction manual. Milwaukee electrodes are warranted for 1 year. http://www.miltestersusa.com/
- nLucent Technologies
- Lunar Lites have a (1) year limited warranty against defects in parts and craftsmanship. email@example.com. Website www.nlucent.com